La Herradura has everything you need for a short stay. A small market, bakery, plenty of bars and restaurants, banks, supermarkets (small), medical services, pharmacy, bookshop, hairdressers etc. Almuñecar, approximately 10km away is a Market Town (Fridays) with all the main facilities for shopping and services. There is a large everyday market for fresh food and a lovely combination of traditional Spanish local bars (incredible tapas and value for money) - and more modern resort attractions. These remain very Spanish - this area is a unique part of Costa Tropical.
Living room and kitchen
- Pine ceiling. Floor area 120 m2
- Dinning area 6 pers.Terrace/Balcony
- Vitroceramy cooker, electric oven and microwave
- Coffee machine and electric keetle
- Washing machine
Bedroom and outdoors
- 1x Doble bedroom with terrace
- 1x large twin with terrace
- 1x twin with terrace
- 2 full bathrooms
- Linen towels provided
- Tropical gardens
- Garden chairs/tables
- Private swiming pool
- TV satellite/cable. Astra Germany
- Beach 2km.
- Bars/RestaurantsWeelchair inaccesible. Pets considered. Arrival time flexible. Transport recomended.